Accenture Federal asked Benchmark to find one of the country’s top cyber security strategists and architects. Given this narrow pool of candidates to target, an additional requirement was the individual must be a world-class evangelizer of their new cyber vision to their customers, prospective customers, partners, and industry. Gus Hunt was the perfect fit. We are excited that Gus has joined our team, as his expertise can help our federal clients identify new approaches to better safeguard their agencies. He brings the experience, vision and passion to help our clients better understand their highest-value assets, address their threats and vulnerabilities, and effectively protect themselves within their budget and technology constraints.
Ready to get started?
- Inside the secretive concert where spies mingle with rock ‘n’ roll royalty
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
- Benchmark Executive Search Names New Members to its Cybersecurity & National Security Advisory Board
What Our Clients Say About Us…
While happily employed with a large publicly traded Systems Integrator I was contacted by Benchmark several times. I finally met with them to acknowledge their persistence but also their ability to show up at some very exclusive session in the DC area. Having experienced the big brands it was refreshing to work with benchmark and see how they applied industry knowledge, board-level relationships, and detailed method for aligning buyer to candidate. Soon after accepting the new post I hired benchmark to help me fill up a new team and they were superior to work with as the buyer also.