ATSC was looking for a senior executive who had both management and operational leadership experience, and specifically, someone who had successfully scaled government services organization’s under $100 million dollars. Benchmark Executive Search brought us a number of strong candidates, and the very first one was the perfect match for the position and our company culture. However, it was Benchmark’s unique profiling, targeting, and matching system for screening and ranking candidates that really provided the extra value to our decision-making process. Their network of elite talent in the DoD and civilian sectors is top notch.
Ready to get started?
- Inside the secretive concert where spies mingle with rock ‘n’ roll royalty
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
- Benchmark Executive Search Names New Members to its Cybersecurity & National Security Advisory Board
What Our Clients Say About Us…
After a career in federal government service, I have benefited enormously from my association with Benchmark. The company has an enviable network of friends in both the private sector and the federal government, particularly the National Security Sector. I have shared my experience with friends and colleagues by introducing them to Benchmark, and I am no longer surprised when years later they inform me of their continued valuable dialog. Benchmark is a unique search firm, led by a highly respected CEO of impeccable integrity and character.