When I first connected to Benchmark, I was happily employed as the COO of a great mid-sized company in the GOVCON space and had never envisioned myself leaving. Jeremy understood this dynamic and helped me understand what it was I wanted out of my career. As I reflect on my transition to the new opportunity, it really was Jeremy’s candor and transparency that facilitated the move. It wasn’t just about whether or not this particular opportunity was the right fit for me, but rather finding what it was that makes me tick. As it turns out, the initial opportunity turned out to be a great fit, and I’m happy with my transition on both a personal and professional level I am deeply appreciative of Jeremy’s guidance, and I highly recommend Benchmark and look forward to a long-lasting relationship.
Ready to get started?
- Inside the secretive concert where spies mingle with rock ‘n’ roll royalty
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
- Benchmark Executive Search Names New Members to its Cybersecurity & National Security Advisory Board
What Our Clients Say About Us…
I’ve had literally 100’s of Exec Search consultants contact me over the years. No regrets on the path I chose but I do wonder what might of been had I met Benchmark’s Jeremy King earlier in my career. He ‘placed me’ for the first time in my career. What struck me from start to finish with Benchmark was that Jeremy knew me better than I knew myself after he took me through a 360* analysis! His attention to detail is impeccable and gave me the confidence to put my trust in his hands because he was a relentless advocate for BOTH ‘Buyer’ and ‘Seller’ which is rarer still.