In 2010, while happily employed with a large publicly traded Systems Integrator I was contacted by Benchmark several times. I finally met with them to acknowledge their persistence but also their ability to show up at some very exclusive session in the DC area. Having experienced the big brands it was refreshing to work with benchmark and see how they applied industry knowledge, board-level relationships, and detailed method for aligning buyer to candidate. Soon after accepting the new post I hired benchmark to help me fill up a new team and they were superior to work with as the buyer also.
Ready to get started?
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- Inside the secretive concert where spies mingle with rock ‘n’ roll royalty
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
- Benchmark Executive Search Names New Members to its Cybersecurity & National Security Advisory Board
What Our Clients Say About Us…
To describe Benchmark Executive Search as merely an executive recruiting firm would be understating the total value they bring to their clients. Their network of candidates is top notch. Their expertise in the government sector is unparalleled and their strategic executive relationships are critical to building success for their clients. Not only will they find the right candidate, they will help you shape the go to market strategy and targets to ensure success.