In 2010, while happily employed with a large publicly traded Systems Integrator I was contacted by Benchmark several times. I finally met with them to acknowledge their persistence but also their ability to show up at some very exclusive session in the DC area. Having experienced the big brands it was refreshing to work with benchmark and see how they applied industry knowledge, board-level relationships, and detailed method for aligning buyer to candidate. Soon after accepting the new post I hired benchmark to help me fill up a new team and they were superior to work with as the buyer also.
Ready to get started?
- Benchmark Executive Search Finds CEO for CynergisTek
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- Inside the secretive concert where spies mingle with rock ‘n’ roll royalty
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs