After a career in federal government service, I have benefited enormously from my association with Benchmark. The company has an enviable network of friends in both the private sector and the federal government, particularly the National Security Sector. I have shared my experience with friends and colleagues by introducing them to Benchmark, and I am no longer surprised when years later they inform me of their continued valuable dialog. Benchmark is a unique search firm, led by a highly respected CEO of impeccable integrity and character.
Ready to get started?
- Benchmark Executive Search Finds CEO for CynergisTek
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- Inside the secretive concert where spies mingle with rock ‘n’ roll royalty
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
What Our Clients Say About Us…
Perhaps the greatest attribute of the Benchmark team is understanding. Having worked with them on both the candidate and client side, it is my experience that Benchmark – more than any other Executive Search resource I have come in contact with – takes the time to understand what the client needs and where the candidate’s passion and skills reside. Working with Benchmark is not a force fit, there are no square pegs in round holes – they understand that this connection is vital to the long-term investment of building a great executive team.