My interaction with Benchmark was a positive experience from beginning to acceptance of the position. They were knowledgeable about the position and market, upfront, very professional, and kept me well informed throughout the process. Even for those not seeking new career opportunities, a relationship with Benchmark is of great value.
Ready to get started?
- Benchmark Executive Search Places President for Janes US
- MissionLink.Next Announces Its Graduates from Spring 2022 Cohort; Joins Esteemed Alumni Network
- Security Threats Create Talent Challenges, Opportunities (2017 interview – just as relevant today)
- Benchmark Recruits Chief Revenue Officer for DeDrone
- Interview with OODA on the greatest leaders Jeremy King has seen
What Our Clients Say About Us…
As a senior executive working in the federal/security sector, it has been my privilege to work with Jeremy King and the team at Benchmark. Over the past 15 years, I have been presented opportunities that are totally germane to my area of expertise, and represented by Benchmark with exceptional professionalism and expertise. Benchmark’s “differentiator” is their commitment to fully understanding a client’s needs, then matching it to ideal candidates at the A level. This is achieved by extensive research, market/product knowledge and relationship intimacy that is rarely found in other executive search firms. This affords both the candidate and the hiring entity, a swift and very precise engagement, that reduces hiring process cycles and produces highly effective results. My experience with Benchmark also includes guidance and interpretation of the match, such that all parties are confident the right choice is mutually beneficial and destined for success. I have the utmost respect and confidence in the Benchmark team and am proud to be part of their candidate network."