When it comes to understanding and conjoining the needs of the organization with prospective talent, Benchmark Executive Search epitomizes these values. My recent experience was nothing short of exemplary; Benchmark served both parties with the level of attention and detail as if it were serving only one account. Further, Benchmark possesses a deep knowledge of the functional space around National Security while masterfully managing sensitive information with effective communication and appropriate discretion. I highly laud Benchmark and would recommend their expertise for any commercial organization seeking to make an impact.
Ready to get started?
- Inside the secretive concert where spies mingle with rock ‘n’ roll royalty
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
- Benchmark Executive Search Names New Members to its Cybersecurity & National Security Advisory Board
What Our Clients Say About Us…
In 2010, while happily employed with a large publicly traded Systems Integrator I was contacted by Benchmark several times. I finally met with them to acknowledge their persistence but also their ability to show up at some very exclusive session in the DC area. Having experienced the big brands it was refreshing to work with benchmark and see how they applied industry knowledge, board-level relationships, and detailed method for aligning buyer to candidate. Soon after accepting the new post I hired benchmark to help me fill up a new team and they were superior to work with as the buyer also.