The board selected Benchmark Executive Search due to their reputation for integrity, excellence, and deep market insight. Benchmark has a unique and proven alignment methodology that involves buy-in from all team members in the very beginning, constant communication and in-depth updates along the way. Jeremy’s ability to very quickly assess issues made the entire process run smoothly and efficiently. We got the result and leader we wanted.
Ready to get started?
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- Inside the secretive concert where spies mingle with rock ‘n’ roll royalty
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
- Benchmark Executive Search Names New Members to its Cybersecurity & National Security Advisory Board
What Our Clients Say About Us…
As governments and businesses “connect” and grow, adversaries and competitors are watching and exploiting our “inter-connectedness.” This growing cyber threat, the associated business risk and “what to do about it” are now becoming regular discussion items at all corporate board meetings. Chief Risk Officer (CRO) reports and recommendations are more critical than ever. Nonetheless, it is clear that most companies, Boards, CROs, CISOs and CSOs are not prepared to address this challenge. We need to identify executives who understand this threat and can translate cyber threats and proposed corporate response into risk mitigation, business continuity and growth. Finding this executive talent for different corporate cultures is rare. In my experience across government and corporate America, there is none better – in leading this executive search process – than Jeremy King and the Benchmark team.