As governments and businesses “connect” and grow, adversaries and competitors are watching and exploiting our “inter-connectedness.” This growing cyber threat, the associated business risk and “what to do about it” are now becoming regular discussion items at all corporate board meetings. Chief Risk Officer (CRO) reports and recommendations are more critical than ever. Nonetheless, it is clear that most companies, Boards, CROs, CISOs and CSOs are not prepared to address this challenge. We need to identify executives who understand this threat and can translate cyber threats and proposed corporate response into risk mitigation, business continuity and growth. Finding this executive talent for different corporate cultures is rare. In my experience across government and corporate America, there is none better – in leading this executive search process – than Jeremy King and the Benchmark team.
Ready to get started?
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- Inside the secretive concert where spies mingle with rock ‘n’ roll royalty
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
- Benchmark Executive Search Names New Members to its Cybersecurity & National Security Advisory Board
What Our Clients Say About Us…
After 10 years of venture investing, I have found this team to be the highest quality executive recruiting firm I have worked with over the years. They have always successfully placed excellent candidates in my portfolio companies including CEOs, VPs of Sales, VPs of Engineering, etc. I would work with them again and highly recommend them constantly to other venture capitalists and boards.