Perhaps the greatest attribute of the Benchmark team is understanding. Having worked with them on both the candidate and client side, it is my experience that Benchmark – more than any other Executive Search resource I have come in contact with – takes the time to understand what the client needs and where the candidate’s passion and skills reside. Working with Benchmark is not a force fit, there are no square pegs in round holes – they understand that this connection is vital to the long-term investment of building a great executive team.
Ready to get started?
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- Inside the secretive concert where spies mingle with rock ‘n’ roll royalty
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
- Benchmark Executive Search Names New Members to its Cybersecurity & National Security Advisory Board
What Our Clients Say About Us…
The Benchmark team has a keen eye for exceptional talent, an impressively robust network and an appreciation of what it takes to help technology firms successfully recruit transformational colleagues. Their approach to engagements is disciplined, efficient and takes the maximum amount of work possible off the shoulders of the client. Looking for an outstanding executive recruiter that will truly understand your business needs? In our region, selecting Benchmark is a superb choice.