Perhaps the greatest attribute of the Benchmark team is understanding. Having worked with them on both the candidate and client side, it is my experience that Benchmark – more than any other Executive Search resource I have come in contact with – takes the time to understand what the client needs and where the candidate’s passion and skills reside. Working with Benchmark is not a force fit, there are no square pegs in round holes – they understand that this connection is vital to the long-term investment of building a great executive team.
Ready to get started?
- Benchmark Executive Search Finds CEO for CynergisTek
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- Inside the secretive concert where spies mingle with rock ‘n’ roll royalty
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
What Our Clients Say About Us…
The process that lead both parties – the KEYW Holdings Board of Directors and me, mutually – to come to the decision that joining the company as the next President and CEO was the absolute right move was thorough and engaging. Perhaps the greatest statement I can make about Benchmark Executive Search is their commitment to alignment – that both parties needed to make informed decisions to ensure ideal fit. Personally, I could not have asked for anything more. I cannot say enough about Benchmark’s role in that process – search should always work this way.