Perhaps the greatest attribute of the Benchmark team is understanding. Having worked with them on both the candidate and client side, it is my experience that Benchmark – more than any other Executive Search resource I have come in contact with – takes the time to understand what the client needs and where the candidate’s passion and skills reside. Working with Benchmark is not a force fit, there are no square pegs in round holes – they understand that this connection is vital to the long-term investment of building a great executive team.
Ready to get started?
- Inside the secretive concert where spies mingle with rock ‘n’ roll royalty
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
- Benchmark Executive Search Names New Members to its Cybersecurity & National Security Advisory Board
What Our Clients Say About Us…
Benchmark did a great job working with us to truly understand our needs and help us refine those needs as our confidential EVP Federal Sector search progressed. Their unique candidate targeting and benchmarking model produced an exceptional shortlist of executives and resulted in the hiring of our top choice.