Perhaps the greatest attribute of the Benchmark team is understanding. Having worked with them on both the candidate and client side, it is my experience that Benchmark – more than any other Executive Search resource I have come in contact with – takes the time to understand what the client needs and where the candidate’s passion and skills reside. Working with Benchmark is not a force fit, there are no square pegs in round holes – they understand that this connection is vital to the long-term investment of building a great executive team.
Ready to get started?
- Benchmark Executive Search Finds CEO for CynergisTek
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- Inside the secretive concert where spies mingle with rock ‘n’ roll royalty
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
What Our Clients Say About Us…
Benchmark contacted me in December 2017 and his timing was perfect. From my first interaction with Jeremy, I knew he had my interests and his clients’ interests at the center of his efforts. His approach gets beyond the resume and to the heart of what matters to all parties. This led to the perfect, dream job for me. My advice—if you are contacted by Jeremy, listen!