- About Benchmark’s Executive Search
- Connecting the Community
- Contact Us
- Jeremy King – President
- National Security & Cyber Advisory Board
- Practice Areas
- Why Benchmark
- Expert Network
Ready to get started?
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
- Benchmark Executive Search Names New Members to its Cybersecurity & National Security Advisory Board
- 3 Top Cyber Experts Speaking Out
What Our Clients Say About Us…
As governments and businesses “connect” and grow, adversaries and competitors are watching and exploiting our “inter-connectedness.” This growing cyber threat, the associated business risk and “what to do about it” are now becoming regular discussion items at all corporate board meetings. Chief Risk Officer (CRO) reports and recommendations are more critical than ever. Nonetheless, it is clear that most companies, Boards, CROs, CISOs and CSOs are not prepared to address this challenge. We need to identify executives who understand this threat and can translate cyber threats and proposed corporate response into risk mitigation, business continuity and growth. Finding this executive talent for different corporate cultures is rare. In my experience across government and corporate America, there is none better – in leading this executive search process – than Jeremy King and the Benchmark team.