Chief Risk Officers Coming: Jeremy King, president of the security headhunting firm Benchmark Executive Search, told the corporate news website Hunt Scanlon he’s witnessed a growing need for companies to include a chief risk officer to help fend off cyberattacks. “The chief risk officer will be the most in-demand position over the next five years – a single leader who can create a culture of security, map organizational structures, and set budgets,” Mr. King said. “A single, unified leader must become the norm.” The only question is how many companies can afford it.
Ready to get started?
- Security Threats Create Talent Challenges, Opportunities (2017 interview – just as relevant today)
- Benchmark Recruits Chief Revenue Officer for DeDrone
- Interview with OODA on the greatest leaders Jeremy King has seen
- Avantus Secures Lynn Dugle as Board of Director via Benchmark Executive Search
- U.S. CISOs Out-Earning Other Countries
What Our Clients Say About Us…
Our experience working with Pete and Benchmark was very positive. Benchmark is more than a search firm, we received real strategic value from Pete and team that helped us think through a number of critical issues such as organizational structure and development, market positioning, fund raising and making key introductions, e.g. they introduced Zenoss to an important industry analyst with Gartner, a key influencer in our space. I highly recommend them for their strategic value, recruiting expertise and results as well as integrity, professionalism and responsiveness."