Chief Risk Officers Coming: Jeremy King, president of the security headhunting firm Benchmark Executive Search, told the corporate news website Hunt Scanlon he’s witnessed a growing need for companies to include a chief risk officer to help fend off cyberattacks. “The chief risk officer will be the most in-demand position over the next five years – a single leader who can create a culture of security, map organizational structures, and set budgets,” Mr. King said. “A single, unified leader must become the norm.” The only question is how many companies can afford it.
Ready to get started?
- Avantus Secures Lynn Dugle as Board of Director via Benchmark Executive Search
- U.S. CISOs Out-Earning Other Countries
- Benchmark Executive Search Recruits Chief Product Officer for Janes
- Rainmakers: Interview with Jeremy King
- Benchmark Executive Search Expands Cybersecurity & National Security Advisory Board
What Our Clients Say About Us…
My interaction with Benchmark was a positive experience from beginning to acceptance of the position. They were knowledgeable about the position and market, upfront, very professional, and kept me well informed throughout the process. Even for those not seeking new career opportunities, a relationship with Benchmark is of great value."