Chief Risk Officers Coming: Jeremy King, president of the security headhunting firm Benchmark Executive Search, told the corporate news website Hunt Scanlon he’s witnessed a growing need for companies to include a chief risk officer to help fend off cyberattacks. “The chief risk officer will be the most in-demand position over the next five years – a single leader who can create a culture of security, map organizational structures, and set budgets,” Mr. King said. “A single, unified leader must become the norm.” The only question is how many companies can afford it.
Ready to get started?
- Benchmark Executive Search Finds CEO for CynergisTek
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- Inside the secretive concert where spies mingle with rock ‘n’ roll royalty
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
What Our Clients Say About Us…
Look folks, over the years I’ve worked with Korn Ferry, Heidrick Struggles and Russel Reynolds. I found Benchmark’s process to produce the best results for both client and candidate in the US Federal markets. They perform a thoughtful career assessment of each candidate to help the C-suite hire the best candidate in terms of personality, operational excellence and cultural fit. Jeremy is a strong and respected business leader that has dedicated his career to this market and will make thoughtful recommendations to ensure your business grows.