Chief Risk Officers Coming: Jeremy King, president of the security headhunting firm Benchmark Executive Search, told the corporate news website Hunt Scanlon he’s witnessed a growing need for companies to include a chief risk officer to help fend off cyberattacks. “The chief risk officer will be the most in-demand position over the next five years – a single leader who can create a culture of security, map organizational structures, and set budgets,” Mr. King said. “A single, unified leader must become the norm.” The only question is how many companies can afford it.
Ready to get started?
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- Inside the secretive concert where spies mingle with rock ‘n’ roll royalty
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
- Benchmark Executive Search Names New Members to its Cybersecurity & National Security Advisory Board
What Our Clients Say About Us…
Our challenge to Benchmark Executive Search was very specific – we wanted to find a leader with the ideal skill set and culture fit for Narus. We needed to find a proven executive with a strong reputation and ability to walk the halls within both the Intelligence Community and DoD with the ability to build a team and grow our federal sales. Benchmark went above and beyond to present us with the select few candidates that met our needs, and their flexibility, customized and personalized approach really made a difference. I recommend them highly to anyone in the technology or federal arena, and especially to fast growing companies with game-changing technologies who want to penetrate or scale their federal operations.