Chief Risk Officers Coming: Jeremy King, president of the security headhunting firm Benchmark Executive Search, told the corporate news website Hunt Scanlon he’s witnessed a growing need for companies to include a chief risk officer to help fend off cyberattacks. “The chief risk officer will be the most in-demand position over the next five years – a single leader who can create a culture of security, map organizational structures, and set budgets,” Mr. King said. “A single, unified leader must become the norm.” The only question is how many companies can afford it.
Ready to get started?
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
- Benchmark Executive Search Names New Members to its Cybersecurity & National Security Advisory Board
- 3 Top Cyber Experts Speaking Out
What Our Clients Say About Us…
The level of service we receive from Benchmark is unmatched. After developing an in-depth understanding of our personnel needs, Benchmark manages the entire recruitment process from beginning to end. I appreciate how Benchmark quickly, professionally and thoroughly, brings Brabeion the very best candidates.