Chief Risk Officers Coming: Jeremy King, president of the security headhunting firm Benchmark Executive Search, told the corporate news website Hunt Scanlon he’s witnessed a growing need for companies to include a chief risk officer to help fend off cyberattacks. “The chief risk officer will be the most in-demand position over the next five years – a single leader who can create a culture of security, map organizational structures, and set budgets,” Mr. King said. “A single, unified leader must become the norm.” The only question is how many companies can afford it.
Ready to get started?
- Benchmark Executive Search Finds CEO for CynergisTek
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- Inside the secretive concert where spies mingle with rock ‘n’ roll royalty
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
What Our Clients Say About Us…
Benchmark has been a very valuable resource for brokering introductions to leading government contractors and promising startups. The partners understand the unique needs of companies looking to expand their federal presence and match them with the right talent.