Chief Risk Officers Coming: Jeremy King, president of the security headhunting firm Benchmark Executive Search, told the corporate news website Hunt Scanlon he’s witnessed a growing need for companies to include a chief risk officer to help fend off cyberattacks. “The chief risk officer will be the most in-demand position over the next five years – a single leader who can create a culture of security, map organizational structures, and set budgets,” Mr. King said. “A single, unified leader must become the norm.” The only question is how many companies can afford it.
Ready to get started?
- Benchmark Executive Search Finds CEO for CynergisTek
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- Inside the secretive concert where spies mingle with rock ‘n’ roll royalty
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
What Our Clients Say About Us…
We came to Benchmark for their strong reputation and understanding of the Federal landscape. In a highly confidential search, we were seeking a ‘needle in a haystack’ and Benchmark Executive Search helped us find exactly the right leader we needed to support Fixmo’s growth plans. Our ideal candidate needed to be a proven player in the IC/DoD and have the ability to create and implement a strategic plan to achieve significant growth. Their shortlist candidates all hit the mark and we relied on their unique dashboard feature and ranking system, which helped us determine the best fit for the job quickly and efficiently.