Chief Risk Officers Coming: Jeremy King, president of the security headhunting firm Benchmark Executive Search, told the corporate news website Hunt Scanlon he’s witnessed a growing need for companies to include a chief risk officer to help fend off cyberattacks. “The chief risk officer will be the most in-demand position over the next five years – a single leader who can create a culture of security, map organizational structures, and set budgets,” Mr. King said. “A single, unified leader must become the norm.” The only question is how many companies can afford it.
Ready to get started?
- MissionLink.Next Announces Its Graduates from Spring 2022 Cohort; Joins Esteemed Alumni Network
- Security Threats Create Talent Challenges, Opportunities (2017 interview – just as relevant today)
- Benchmark Recruits Chief Revenue Officer for DeDrone
- Interview with OODA on the greatest leaders Jeremy King has seen
- Avantus Secures Lynn Dugle as Board of Director via Benchmark Executive Search
What Our Clients Say About Us…
Benchmark is the best Executive Search firm I have seen. Their passion, integrity and commitment to excellence are unmatched. Jeremy King is a trusted professional of character and expert in national and cyber security. I value and seek his advice. Benchmark is my #1 choice to find the right talent to meet the mission."