Chief Risk Officers Coming: Jeremy King, president of the security headhunting firm Benchmark Executive Search, told the corporate news website Hunt Scanlon he’s witnessed a growing need for companies to include a chief risk officer to help fend off cyberattacks. “The chief risk officer will be the most in-demand position over the next five years – a single leader who can create a culture of security, map organizational structures, and set budgets,” Mr. King said. “A single, unified leader must become the norm.” The only question is how many companies can afford it.
Ready to get started?
- Benchmark Executive Search Places President for Janes US
- MissionLink.Next Announces Its Graduates from Spring 2022 Cohort; Joins Esteemed Alumni Network
- Security Threats Create Talent Challenges, Opportunities (2017 interview – just as relevant today)
- Benchmark Recruits Chief Revenue Officer for DeDrone
- Interview with OODA on the greatest leaders Jeremy King has seen
What Our Clients Say About Us…
The firm is savvy, insightful and scrappy. The partners clearly are experts at understanding early stage/emerging technology companies and how to attract A–talent."