Surge in Industry Demand for Cyber Experts Drives the Additions
RESTON, Va, January 27, 2015 – Benchmark Executive Search, an industry-recognized, Top 10 GovCon executive recruitment firm, announced today the additions of five new members to its National Security and Cyber Advisory Board. The new members will provide Benchmark’s president, Jeremy King, with counsel in helping Benchmark customers find cyber experts at the board, C and VP levels.
New Advisory Board Members include:
- LTG Rhett Hernandez (Ret), president of CyberLens, LLC. He is the former commanding general for the U.S. Army Cyber Command and is the current U.S. Military Academy Cyber chair and chair for the Army Cyber Institute Advisory Board
- Matt Olsen, president of IronNet Cyber Security Consulting. He is formerly the director of the National Counterterrorism Center
- Jill Singer, CEO of Tummler Singer Associates, LLC. She previously served as chief information officer for the National Reconnaissance Office
- Zal Azmi, CEO of Nexus Solutions, LLC. He is a former FBI chief information officer
- Carol Haave, managing partner at Sages, LLC. She previously served as deputy secretary of defense for counterintelligence & security
“These esteemed and respected subject matter experts will provide Benchmark with valuable market perspective and insight into top talent,” said King. “We look forward to working closely with these experts who will lend their vision, unique knowledge and experience to our commercial and federal customers and partners.”
“I’m humbled and excited to be part of the Benchmark team and to work with Jeremy King,” said LTG Rhett Hernandez. “He is a trusted professional with character committed to excellence, with access to the best leaders in their field, and an ability to bring the right talent to an organization. In cyber, people are the key, not technology, and Benchmark knows how to find the right leaders.”
The new members will join six other subject matter experts on Benchmark’s National Security and Cyber Advisory Board.
- William Crowell, former deputy director for the National Security Agency
- Francis Landolf, former chief of cryptanalysis for National Security Agency
- Melissa Hathaway, former senior director for cyberspace at the National Security Council
- Bob Butler, former deputy assistant secretary of defense for cyber and space policy at DoD
- Alan Wade, former CIO for the Central Intelligence Agency
- Bob Gourley, former CTO for the Defense Intelligence Agency
About Benchmark Executive Search:
Benchmark’s mission is to build high impact leadership teams that achieve extraordinary results for clients in the DC-metro area and Silicon Valley. Venture and private equity-backed firms also use Benchmark to support their aggressive growth goals and timetables. The company specializes in the national security mission and emerging-technologies. Benchmark’s core capabilities include all aspects of security (cyber, physical, IT, diplomatic), communications (satellite, networking, telecom, mobile) as well as big data, analytics, cloud and critical infrastructure. For more information, please visit http://www.benchmarkes.com.