Chris Gladwin thought his Chicago-based company Cleversafe’s data storage product would be ideal for the government. But having a good product isn’t always enough to get a federal contract.
Ready to get started?
- Benchmark Executive Search Finds CEO for CynergisTek
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- Inside the secretive concert where spies mingle with rock ‘n’ roll royalty
- How Strong Leadership Propels Winning Companies
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
What Our Clients Say About Us…
The team at Benchmark surpassed my expectations for my company’s first VP Federal search. He quickly understood our business and value proposition, and was able to clearly communicate them to prospects despite a technical product and platform. Jeremy is one of the best networked people I’ve met in the defense and intelligence communities, and has the reputation of a trusted broker making mutually advantageous connections between feds and private companies. I would work with Jeremy again in a heartbeat, and Benchmark would be my first recommendation to anyone looking to hire a senior public sector executive.