Due to Surge in Demand for IT Executives and Companies Requiring Cyber Expertise
Reston, VA – Benchmark Executive Search has a proven track record of leading critical, time sensitive and confidential searches at the Board, CXO and VP levels. Clients range from startup and mid-cap companies to large industry leaders offering game-changing technologies or innovative services to the federal and commercial markets. The majority of Benchmark’s clients have products or solutions that serve the Defense, Intelligence and National Security Communities. Additionally, many of the candidates Benchmark places have deep federal government experience and maintain high-level security clearances.
Benchmark clients include hardware, software and service companies providing a wide range of cyber security capabilities that include:
- Innovative technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs (ManTech)
- High-end software engineering, consulting and analytic services (Berico Technologies)
- Device-based authentication (NetAuthority)
- Data protection and cloud-based encryption (SafeNet)
- Secure infrastructure management solutions for mobile devices (Fixmo)
- Global IP network services (Global Crossing, acquired by Level 3)
- Network traffic intelligence and analytics software (Narus, acquired by Boeing)
- Secure tactical wireless communications (Fortress Technologies, acquired by General Dynamics)
- Strategy, policy development, and technical support of cyber programs (NISC, acquired by IBM)
In response to the surge in demand for proven cyber executives, Benchmark has expanded its IT executive recruiting efforts. “To help meet this demand Benchmark has established a cyber federal advisory board, which will provide our clients with further insight and access to federal customers,” said Jeremy King, Benchmark’s Managing Partner. “The more we understand the agency requirements and market capabilities, the better we are able to match the right talent with our clients.”
“The cyber-domain is man-made with its intellectual capital residing with innovators found within the private sector. This is the ultimate partnership activity and Benchmark has its finger on the pulse.” said Riley Repko, a Benchmark Senior Advisor and former Senior Advisor, Cyber Operations & Transformation at Department of the US Air Force.
To find out how Benchmark can help your organization assess business and organizational needs and recruit exceptional executive talent, board members and key federal advisors, visit www.benchmarkES.com.
About Benchmark Executive Search:
Benchmark’s mission is to build high impact leadership teams that achieve extraordinary results for our clients. Our partners have over seventy years of executive search experience for public and private companies providing technology, cyber security, systems engineering and scientific products and services to the federal and commercial markets worldwide. Benchmark’s proprietary business assessment approach, search model and commitment to our client’s success is ensured by our strong belief that fewer searches per partner fosters more intimate relationships that are essential to achieving extraordinary results. Benchmark builds long-term collaborative partnerships with individuals and organizations to develop high quality executive connections and lasting executive placements.