At age 36 and just 18 months into running her own contracting company, Sandy Corbett didn’t expect to find herself at a dinner table with former deputy defense secretary Gordon England. But as part of a new group established to bring together national security contractor chief executives, Corbett said she has access to experts such as England as well as peer CEOs and former defense and intelligence officials.
Ready to get started?
- Security Threats Create Talent Challenges, Opportunities (2017 interview – just as relevant today)
- Benchmark Recruits Chief Revenue Officer for DeDrone
- Interview with OODA on the greatest leaders Jeremy King has seen
- Avantus Secures Lynn Dugle as Board of Director via Benchmark Executive Search
- U.S. CISOs Out-Earning Other Countries
What Our Clients Say About Us…
SkyBitz turned to their team to help us with key executive positions. They located and landed experienced players (Chairman, CFO, CTO) and managed the recruitment process with particular expediency, skill and diplomacy. They are more than a recruiting firm, in that they are a true business partner providing relevant business advice and additional valueadded introductions. I most strongly recommend them to CEO’s or Boards looking to attract worldclass talent in a timely fashion with a close fit for the specifications of the search."