At age 36 and just 18 months into running her own contracting company, Sandy Corbett didn’t expect to find herself at a dinner table with former deputy defense secretary Gordon England. But as part of a new group established to bring together national security contractor chief executives, Corbett said she has access to experts such as England as well as peer CEOs and former defense and intelligence officials.
Ready to get started?
- Benchmark Executive Search Names New Members to its National Security Advisory Board
- Pixxel Secures Skip Maselli as Vice President of Public Sector via Benchmark Executive Search
- MissionLink.Next Unveils 2023 Cohort and New Advisory Board Members
- Benchmark Executive Search Places President for Janes US
- MissionLink.Next Announces Its Graduates from Spring 2022 Cohort; Joins Esteemed Alumni Network
What Our Clients Say About Us…
ATSC was looking for a senior executive who had both management and operational leadership experience, and specifically, someone who had successfully scaled government services organization’s under $100 million dollars. Benchmark Executive Search brought us a number of strong candidates, and the very first one was the perfect match for the position and our company culture. However, it was Benchmark’s unique profiling, targeting, and matching system for screening and ranking candidates that really provided the extra value to our decision-making process. Their network of elite talent in the DoD and civilian sectors is top notch.
former President & COO