Chief Risk Officers Coming: Jeremy King, president of the security headhunting firm Benchmark Executive Search, told the corporate news website Hunt Scanlon he’s witnessed a growing need for companies to include a chief risk officer to help fend off cyberattacks. “The chief risk officer will be the most in-demand position over the next five years – a single leader who can create a culture of security, map organizational structures, and set budgets,” Mr. King said. “A single, unified leader must become the norm.” The only question is how many companies can afford it.
Ready to get started?
- Citi Private Bank Issues New White Paper “Family Offices and Cybersecurity”
- Benchmark Recognized as one of Forbes’ Best Executive Recruiting Firms
- More Search Firms Forming Advisory Boards
- Cyber Talent: Hiring Ex-Spies Requires More Than Just High Pay
- Cybersecurity is About Wins and Losses, Not Ones and Zeros
What Our Clients Say About Us…
SkyBitz turned to their team to help us with key executive positions. They located and landed experienced players (Chairman, CFO, CTO) and managed the recruitment process with particular expediency, skill and diplomacy. They are more than a recruiting firm, in that they are a true business partner providing relevant business advice and additional valueadded introductions. I most strongly recommend them to CEO’s or Boards looking to attract worldclass talent in a timely fashion with a close fit for the specifications of the search.