Chief Risk Officers Coming: Jeremy King, president of the security headhunting firm Benchmark Executive Search, told the corporate news website Hunt Scanlon he’s witnessed a growing need for companies to include a chief risk officer to help fend off cyberattacks. “The chief risk officer will be the most in-demand position over the next five years – a single leader who can create a culture of security, map organizational structures, and set budgets,” Mr. King said. “A single, unified leader must become the norm.” The only question is how many companies can afford it.
Ready to get started?
- Benchmark named to 100 Best Executive Firms List by CEO World Magazine
- C-Suite Executives Shouldn’t Leave Cybersecurity To CIOs And CISOs
- Benchmark Executive Search Names New Members to its Cybersecurity & National Security Advisory Board
- 3 Top Cyber Experts Speaking Out
- Jeremy King provides insight into Cyber Talent Trends at the Wall St Journal Cyber Event in NYC
What Our Clients Say About Us…
After a decade of positive interaction with Jeremy King and the Benchmark team for hiring critical positions in my own companies, I was surprised when approached as a candidate for a board position with a satellite asset tracking company. Seeing Benchmark from the other side of the table, I quickly recognized why their candidates were so strong in their loyalty and commitment to the Benchmark team. As a candidate I was treated with the utmost respect and information about the opportunity was constantly updated. I successfully competed for that board role and enjoyed a terrific exit outcome for a company that had struggled for years. I have seen Benchmark’s capabilities from both sides of the table – all very positive experiences.